Monday, July 12, 2010

Where are You Now?


Hey everyone. After seeing both sides of my family this past week, I felt inclined to start posting on this blog again. Hopefully this will generate less confusion about my status.

Where are you?
I'm currently at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM

What are you doing?
Learning how to fly the aircraft that I've been assigned to for the next 3 years. It's called the UH-1N "Huey," which is a twin-engine version of the helicopter.

How long will you be there?
Training should last until sometime around mid-November.

Where are you going next?
F.E. Warren AFB near Cheyenne, WY. There I'll be flying missile support missions. (More on that later).

If any of you want to check out Albuquerque or the awesome state of New Mexico, just give me a holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment